2010年10月28日 星期四

Ricegas

I am so busy in these days becasuse there are so many interesting talks that I want to attend. I attended a guest lecture held by Kongkee on Thursday. If you love reading local comics, you should know him.

 You can see his comics on his blog:

I love his style of drawing. His comics are very colorful. We can see that there are only few colors used in hhis comics. Those colors are almost warm.

He told us how he enter the industry. Having a channel to present your creativity to people is very important. Like him, he had a blog to post his comics on. And he also said that we have to keep drawing in order to save the compostions as many as we can. These materials can help editing our porfolios.

Having a blog is really important. After the lecture, I have many ideas in my head immidiately.( I don't know why XD") I buy a sketch book and draw them on the book.

This must be a good start!:D

沒有留言:

張貼留言